APS SHORT STREET BARREL
Sold as Pair, with small flat washers & a sticker
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- .975" Dia x .4" High (24.77mm Dia x 10.2mm High)
- Hard durometer bushings (97.5a) for heavier weight riders & are designed for those looking for a very stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Medium durometers (95a) are designed for those looking for a stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Soft durometers (90a) are designed for those looking for a slightly less stable setup in the BoardSide position
- Super soft durometers (85a) are for lightweight, or young riders.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - lightweight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The ShortStreetBarrel offers wicked turnability