V3 TRUCKS 50d - 180mm (PAIR)
NEXT LEVEL MANUFACTURING
Produced using our new proprietary alloy-forming process, the Paris V3 utilizes techniques derived from casting, forging and extrusion to create a molecular structure with strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
BUILT TO LAST
Our new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment which provides even further strength and durability putting the V3 in a class of its own.
REFINED, REINFORCED DESIGN
Broadened hanger shoulders, increased hanger barrel diameter, and reinforced baseplate support beam further increase overall strength and integrity.
For the best response and rebound, the Paris V3s are built with a redesigned top conical bushing and hand-poured urethane pivot cups providing an ultra-smooth turn and riding experience right off the shelf.
THE PARIS V3 FEATURES:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- 50° & 43° Matching Ride Heights
- 50° & 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols