KIDS - DEFINE
KIDS' ANON DEFINE HELMET
An integrated helmet and goggle system to keep kids and parents focused on the mountain.
The kids' Anon Define Helmet simplifies the experience for kids and parents alike by integrating goggles into the helmet so nothing falls off or gets lost. The kid-proof design includes a hardshell exterior for everyday durability. A 180° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and fixed vents keep the air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. Our strapper-keeper technology incorporates the goggle right into the helmet for a perfect fit around small faces. Includes a protective microfleece tote bag for storage and transport.
- Weight: 535g
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Youth 180° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides micro adjustments that are focused on the rear half of the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Strapper-Keeper technology incorporates the goggles right into the helmet for a simple all-in-one design that keeps the goggles strap aligned for perfect on-the-face placement
- Goggles frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.