KIDS - CUSTOM SMALLS
Rule it all from park laps to pow days in a kid's version of Burton's most versatile board.
The kids' Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard has been a highly maneuverable, skill-accelerating ride since its inception, and recent updates make it an even harder-charging option for snowboarding's youngest rippers. PurePop Camber, it serves up a balanced blend of flex and pop, perfect for taking a freestyle attitude to the whole mountain. The Channel® mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands. The Custom Smalls is designed for kids who shred it all from park to pow and everything in between.
- BEND: PurePop Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Twin, Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Biax™, Extruded
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 3-6 (Playful - Medium)
- TERRAIN: Park: 5/10, All-Mountain: 8/10, Powder: 5/10
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||70-100 lbs. / 32-45 kg||70-100 lbs. / 32-45 kg||80-110 lbs. / 36-50 kg||90-120 lbs. / 41-54 kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg|